We know that when people get interested in a subject, they like to find a magazine or other publication that covers the topic in depth. Sometimes you just like to see what else is available. Well you have come to the right place! If you think there is a publication we should know about, please let us know and we will be glad to help as well as add it to our list.
- Alabrenet Centro de Informacion Multimedia del entorno de las Artes Graficas.
- American Ink Maker For printing ink, color, and related industries. The editorial content consists of contributed technical papers and nontechnical features about trends, technology and global happenings to help our readers to improve their profitability. It is the only magazine in the ink industry that features a monthly interview with printers�the ink manufacturers� customer.
- American Printer Target audience: Commercial, quick, in-plant and newspaper printers, converters, service bureaus, color separators, trade binders and finishers. Editorial Focus: Provides graphic arts managers information on management techniques and technological advances. Features and departments analyze business management and marketing approaches, industry trends, finishing operations, pressroom technology and the environment. Articles are written to demonstrate effective implementation of technology and techniques for increased efficiency, cost savings and the development of new business.
- Artistry Step-by-step tutorials for Painter and Photoshop, images by professional artists, and information for printing, selling, and marketing digital art.
- Before & After A magazine that teaches you "how to design cool stuff". Published quarterly.
- Business Solutions A family of titles that cover the bar code and auto ID market.
- The Binding Edge The Binding Edge reaches approximately 14,000 graphic arts professionals including book, documentation, direct mail, and presentation product trade binderies and finishers; managers and supervisors of binding and finishing operations within commercial, publication and book printing, and packaging and converting facilities; and graphic arts/creative services managers and directors within corporate environments. These firms handle a diverse range of products and a variety of services including screen printing, thermography, digital printing, saddle stitching, perfect binding, spiral binding, index tabs, diecutting, foil stamping and embossing, folding and gluing, coating and laminating, CD-ROM/disk/video bundling, database/list management, addressing and fulfillment.
- Business Forms, Labels & Systems Business Forms, Labels & Systems covers the latest developments in these dynamic industries. Published once a month, BFL&S provides insight into new products and technology, strategic partnerships and alliances, new equipment and software, marketing and sales tools, end-user needs and much more for a competitive edge.
- Canadian Printer Forwards, Installations, Back Words, Industry News, Prepress Perspectives, New Products, Calendar, People.
- CAP Ventures CAP Ventures is a major publisher of mission-critical reports, studies, newsletters, periodicals, books and other materials. These publications are of topical interest to manufacturers, suppliers and corporate users who want to understand how technology affects the way business responds to opportunity. CAP Ventures is the leading marketing research and consulting firm to the digital printing, electronic imaging and document management industries. We continuously research and produce product probing insights with relevant applications. Market reports, industry studies, white papers, case studies, and executive briefings are utilized to distribute our findings.
- Colombiagraph A Spanish language publication for graphic arts professionals.
- Communication Arts Magazine The essential creative resource for professional designers, advertisers, illustrators, and photographers.
- Computer Arts Magazine A British creative magazine and CD-ROM containing tutorials, reviews, and the latest graphics design news.
- Computer Graphics World The premier authority on innovative graphics technology and applications. Aimed at professional animators and 3D graphic artists and designers.
- Corel User Magazine Corel User is a high-quality bi-monthly journal covering all of Corel's main publishing applications, Draw, PhotoPaint, Ventura. Occasional articles also deal with WordPerfect and Xara. Many of the best known and respected Corel experts write regularly for Corel User. It is a subscription-only publication with a minimum of advertising and maximum of uninterrupted articles on technique, basic theory, case studies, news and reviews of everything that is of interest to Corel Users.
- Critique The magazine of graphic design thinking. Published quarterly.
- Dealer Communicator/Trade Show Times A magazine devoted to graphic arts dealers or distributors and their suppliers. The General News Section is a gathering of information as it relates to the whole of the dealer channel with emphasis on products and other data for dealers selling traditional equipment and consumables. The Special Supplement Section focuses dealer attention on two areas, (1)Traditional Products. For example, Bindery/Finishing-Mailing equipment (2) Industry Associations. In support of industry associations. The Electronic Digital Channel Section is for resellers entrenched in, or moving toward, electronic/digital sales. A wealth of information with articles written by savvy dealers, suppliers and practitioners who understand the direction the industry is taking. With special product supplements each month. The Paper & Graphics Retail Store Section is dedicated strictly to Paper & Graphics Store Business.
- Deutscher Drucker Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG A German language portal for Cross-Media-Publishing
- Design Graphics An Australian graphic design magazine.
- Design & Publishing Center The Design & Publishing Center, the longest running web portal site for Design, typography, graphics, illustration, writing, printing, publishing, advertising, signs, displays and information for graphic communicators!
- Digital Graphics A trade magazine for large format digital output.
- Document Processing Technology Business strategies for digital printing, publishing, and distribution. At Document Processing Technology, we hope to convert information into action: actions by our readers that will improve their work processes and make their organizations more profitable. With this vision, we have expanded our scope over the past year to feature increasingly philosophical discussions about the strategic importance of documents, as well as articles that focus on the traditional and tactical side of document production.
- Docuworld Based on Xerox's worldwide DocuWorld educational initiative, DocuWorld magazine demonstrates the value of networked digital documents through integrated efforts that are designed to help customers profit and grow with digital printing. Xerox and its strategic partners and allies present a variety of document and graphic arts solutions that drive profit from knowledge.
- Dotprint - news and information about the printing industry, from an essentially UK perspective. Provides commentary and tracks the development of dotcoms in the industry and reactions to them. The Miller Freeman Group.
- DRUPA - a complete list of DRUPA press releases
- Dynamic Graphics Creative techniques, instructions, ideas, and practical tips on graphics issues.
- Editor & Publisher Editor & Publisher is a 116-year-old magazine covering the newspaper industry in North America. Its products include both print and electronic periodicals, as well as a line of annual newspaper industry reference books and market data reports in both print and CD-ROM formats. E&P magazine includes the 10-time annually E&P Interactive section for the online news industry.
- Electronic Publishing Magazine Prepress printing and publishing technology. Electronic Publishing began in 1977 as TypeWorld, the only news source focusing on the type-setting industry. In 1984, TypeWorld expanded its coverage to encompass the emerging prepress industry. As publishing, prepress and printing technologies intersect, Electronic Publishing continues to meet the needs of industry professionals. For 24 years, Electronic Publishing has been dedicated to delivering up-to-date, expert, and authoritative information on technology, products, and trends in the electronic publishing marketplace. Electronic Publishing analyzes new directions in business and technology, reports on and reviews computer-based publishing products, delivers practical hands-on techniques and explores the future of electronic publishing and printing. Regular magazine departments focus on new products and reviews, case studies ranging from design to prepress concerns to printing with digital technologies, PDF Workflow, perspectives on the latest developments in the industry, latest business news, market statistics and resource guides to products and services.
- Etiketten-Labels Online International German language technical magazine for the producers of self-adhesive roll labels, tags, tickets and other narrow web products.
- Flexo & Gravure Online International English language technical magazine for the world's paper, film and foil printing and converting industries.
- Flexo-Tief+Druck Online Independent international German language technical publication covering all segments of modern flexography and gravure package printing and converting.
- Folio Since 1972, Folio: has served as the magazine for magazine management. It is the leading source of ideas and strategies for the entire publishing team: editorial, advertising, circulation, production, financial, corporate and new media.
- FORM Magazine A magazine for printing entrepreneurs. A monthly magazine averaging about 140 pages per issue. Read by 43,000 professionals in the printing and document management industries. Published by the Document Management Industries Association (DMIA). The industry's award-winning magazine, with 56 citations for excellence in writing and design. Available only to manufacturers and distributors of business printing and related information products and services, both members and non-members of DMIA. Please note that end users are not eligible for subscriptions.
- Frontline Solutions One of the leading monthly magazines covering bar codes, RF, and other auto ID technology.
- GlobalPrint Online information service for the world of graphic arts.
- Graphicus Weekly coverage of the Dutch printing market.
- Grafisch Nieuws A Dutch site for graphic arts related news and information.
- Graphic Arts Bluebook A free directory and buying guide for graphic arts producers. The Blue Book is structured as an industry directory serving two audiences--graphic arts producers and the suppliers who sell to them. The circulation policy developed by Abe and Meyer Lewis is still used today: graphic arts producers with equipment can qualify to receive a Blue Book free of charge, while suppliers support the book through advertising and/or purchase of copies of the Blue Book for use by their sales force.
- Graphic Arts Monthly GAM, published 12 times a year, targets very large buyers and specifiers of printing equipment and supplies at very large commercial printing operations. Featuring news, exclusive economics and business trends, emerging technologies, practical applications, and information about new products required by printing industry professionals in doing their job.
- Graphic Village A French language publication created with the aim of supporting the exchange of information and ideas between graphic professionals. Graphic Village provides many services to the trade including the discussion of professional information and trends, the publication of a professional newspaper on line, a press review on multi-media, demonstrations, job offers, and sale of hardware.
- GraphicHall A Dutch grapic arts site.
- Grafisch Nieuws Weekly Belgian magazine.
- GX Report Send mail to signup for this Auatralian graphics report.
- Het Grafisch weekblad A publication for the Netherland's graphic industries.
- High Volume Printing High Volume Printing reaches more than 39,000 decision-makers in medium to large commercial printing companies, firms with 20 or more employees. These large printers are prospects for sophisticated prepress equipment, sheetfed web presses, large quantities of consumables (paper, ink, plates. and film) and bindery equipment of all sizes. HVP offers a strategic mix of management and production-oriented editorial content, and has consistently led in coverage of new technologies and regulatory issues. It focuses on the bottom-line realities involved in merging tomorrow's technologies with today's operating environment. Subjects include prepress, press, and postpress equipment and technology, sales and marketing management, training, regulatory issues and more. Published bimonthly, each issue includes management features, case histories, equipment updates, product and literature reviews, and timely ideas for increasing productivity, improving quality, and lowering costs.
- HOW Magazine HOW Magazine is the business and creative resource for graphic designers. Get the latest business, technological and creative information that impacts the design professional. Published six times a year, the colorful issues are packed with great visuals and vital information on business practices, legal tips, the latest technologies, top markets, important personalities and pressing issues in the design industry.
- I.D. Magazine I.D. Magazine is America�s leading critical magazine covering the art, business and culture of design. Winner of four National Magazine Awards � three for General Excellence (1995, 1997 and 1999) and one for Design (1997) � the publication appears eight times a year. Issues include the Annual Design Review, America�s largest and most prestigious juried design recognition program, published since 1954. The Design Review showcases the best American and international design in the areas of Consumer Products, Furniture, Equipment, Environments, Packaging, Graphics, Concepts and Student Projects.
- ID Systems A monthly trade covering bar codes and auto ID.
- Imaging Magazine Helping you choose, buy, install, and maintain imaging and document products services.
- Impressions Serving the decorated apparel and imprinted products industry. From heat-seal lettering for uniforms to computer separations for screen printing, from digital transfers to embroidery digitizing, if you're in the business of customizing garments for resale, IMPRESSIONS is your best source for market information, technical how-to, and product sources.
- Imprimerie online
- IN Publish Norwegian magazine
- inform Magazine
- In-Plant Graphics In-Plant Graphics is heavily involved in the in-plant industry: IPG attends the major in-plant conferences We visit in-plants regularly IPG conducts extensive in-plant industry research We make presentations at in-plant meetings In-Plant Graphics is the country's major resource for in-plant managers. We help managers network, we honor managers for their efforts, and we keep in-plants informed.
- In-Plant Printer In-Plant Printer covers the non-commercial side of the printing industry-the printing departments in corporations, government agencies, and institutions. It is aimed at the departmental managers and corporate executives who make and sign off on equipment, supply and service purchasing decisions. IPP deals with issues unique to the in-plant printing segment. In surveys, IPP is rated most useful and informative by in-plant print shop managers, and ranked ahead of general printing and other in-plant publications in readership. Corporate Imaging articles target the special interests of graphic artists, desktop publishers, and electronic prepress specialists within in-plant shops. Particular emphasis is placed on the latest digital technologies and on the management skills needed to make those technologies work effectively.
- Inside Illustrator Advanced Adobe Illustrator design tips and explanations to increase your productivity.
- Inside Photoshop Advanced Adobe Photoshop design tips and explanations to increase your productivity.
- Instant & Small Commercial Printer Instant & Small Commercial Printer, published 12 times a year, serves the lower end of the commercial printing industry-the quick printers, the small commercial shops with fewer than 20 employees, and all franchises. News and feature stories in I&SCP are tailored to their audience. The magazine publishes "how-to" articles and case histories on printing and photocopy reproduction. Emphasis on desktop publishing and short-run digital technologies reflects the growth of this service in instant printing operations. Management stories are aimed at helping the publication's largely entrepreneurial audience grapple successfully with everyday problems and spot new opportunities for growth.
- Internet EYE Online A site for free graphics applications.
- I/O Magazine Specializes in authoritative real-world information on technological and workflow-related solutions to the shared economic and business issues confronting its readers: photographers, service bureaus, graphic designers, packaging designers, publishers, corporate IT, marketing, and publishing specialists, and prepress and management people in commercial printing companies.
- Mac Today A graphics, multimedia, and Web design graphics magazine for Macintosh users.
- Macworld If it's information on a Mac you want, this should be one of your first stops.
- Mailing Systems Technology As we enter a new century, Mailing Systems Technology renews it's commitment to being the mailing industry's premiere magazine. We will present state-of-the-industry information on all facets of mail center operations. We will provide the information you need to deal with current production demands, alert you to industry trends and introduce methods and technologies to deal with the changes our industry will face. We'll make it our job to be a leader of information exchange in the mailing industry.
- Micro Publishing News Aimed at prepress personnel and graphic designers.
- Modern Reprographics News and features covering wide format printing and plotting. Readers are typically blueprinters, architects, and quick printers.
- NarroWebTech Online English language technology Source for Label, Packaging and Folding Carton Converters.
- Newspapers and Technology
- NewTekniques A magazine for users of Lightwave 3D, Inspire 3D, Aura, Video Toaster, and Flyer.
- Nouvelles Graphiques A Belgian weekly magazine.
- Painomaailma the leading Finnish trade magazine for the printing industry.
- Photo-Electronic Imaging A magazine for electronic imaging professionals.
- Poligrafia Polish monthly
- Print on Demand Business
- Printers Helper
- Printers Market Place
- Printing Impressions
- Printing Industry Goldbook
- Printing News
- PrintProcess PrintProcess is an international publication of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, reporting "live" on news and trends from the graphic arts industry. The printed edition of PrintProcess is published quarterly (with a total of 300,000 copies in four languages: English, German, Spanish, French); the online-version called "PrintProcess online" is updated regularly.
- Printing Trades Directory the authority on the UK print industry. A reference source designed to meet the needs of printers and print buyers alike. Provides detailed information on 7,300 companies and 12,800 contacts in the printing and trade services industry as well as suppliers of plant, machinery and equipment. Includes geographical data and maps so users can source suppliers by region, plus a useful section on print buyers within key publishing houses, a section on brands and trade names, and printing and allied trade organisations.
- Printwear A trade magazine for garment screenprinters and embroiderers.
- Promowear A trade magazine designed to serve promotional-products.
- Quick Print Products Serving the quick printing market. Readership consists mainly of owners and shop managers of small, quick, and on-demand commercial printers. Special reports round out the coverage.
- Quick Printing
- Screen Graphics A trade magazine for the commercial and in-plant graphics screen printer.
- Screen Printing
- Sign Business A trade magazine for the sign making professional.
- Seybold Reports